Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Kendra - Designer


Hi! I'm Kendra Nielson... I'm from a tiny town in Idaho and I love it! I've been married to my wonderful husband for 2 1/2 years and have loved every moment! We have an amazing son, Kendall. He brightens our days and makes life full of joy.

I grew up surrounded by artistic people and because of them I grew up loving it. I've been crafting since I was a little girl. After seeing my sister Kate's scrapbooks, I decided I wanted to scrapbook too! I started in sixth grade and love to look back on my creations. It has been fun watching scrapbooking grow and expand. From stickers, plain die cuts, and 8.5x11 paper to what it is today. I'm excited to see it continue to grow. My favorite scrapbook tool is my Cricut. It's so nice to be able to have thousands of shapes in seconds. I also love stamps! I joined a monthly card class and get to order stamps each time we get together!

Recently I've been making cut out sheets, stickers, and business cards for my business DaisyDoo. I love graphic design and hope to make a career out of it. I've been striving for my bachelors degree at BYU-I. Hopefully one day I'll be able to use my graphic design to make fun scrapbook creations as a full time career. -Kendra


Kendra is both a designer for Kits N Giggles AND creator for our Exclusive Cut-out Sheets! We are excited to have her on our team and look forward to working more with her in the future making our kits the best and most unique as can be!! Check out her Etsy shop for more of her amazing designs and creations! Her talent will blow you away! And yes, Kate and Kendra are sisters!!

Where you can find more from Kendra:
Her Etsy Shop: DaisyDoo
Her Scrapbook Blog: Kendra's Paper Piecings

No comments: