Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Jill Ashley - Owner & Creator

I'm Ashley RV also known as Jill RV. I know confusing huh! my name is actually Jill Ashley but my parents always called me Ashley but AshleysPaperJems isnt as catchy as JillsPaperJems right? hehehe . Now the last name is a little weird it is actually spelled Arave but pronounced RV so RV is just easier. I live in Utah with my sweet husband Matt and our4 lil' cuties Jaxon (7), Dallon (5) Alexa (3) and Tanner (19 mo). I have been married for a little over 8 years and loving it.

I have been into crafts since I was a child and have been scrapbooking since highschool. Last April Kate talked me into selling my creations on ebay and let me join her ebay group ALBTM. Ive had so much fun! I quickly learned that people wanted their pages done with paper piecings and so I started designing my own little creatures!

Scrapbooking has been a very positive experience for me. I have had the opportunity to meet some fun amazing people. It has helped build my confidence and make me a LITTLE less awkward in social settings. I look forward to hearing from all of you! Jill Ashley Rv

Where you can find more from Jill Ashley:
Personal scrapbooking blog: Jill's Paper Jems
Where she sells her paper piecing files: Jill's Paper Jems Cutting Corner
She sells on eBay: JillsPaperJems

Email: jillspaperjems@gmail.com
OR kitsngiggles@gmail.com

No comments: