Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Kate - Owner & Creator

Hello, my name is Kate Rincon! At the moment I'm a stay at home mom of my daughter, Shay 6 and my son, Kaydence who is 3. I've been married to my very artistic and talented husband, Julio, for almost 9 years now. You will hear about Julio from time to time here at Kits N Giggles... He is a graphic designer and enjoys helping me with some of the creatures and other things on my layouts. Julio also has a wonderful eye for designing blog backgrounds... not including all of mine, he did this one for Kits N Giggles along with a few others for friends and family!

I've been scrapbooking since I was 13 and crafting for as long as I can remember. My mom bought me my first scrapbook kit. It came with 40 pages with instructions on how to put them together. It didn't take long before I needed more. I was addicted from that point on. I love making layouts along with altering anything and everything. I've had my Cricut since it first came out and more recently got the Cricut Expression which I couldn't live without...I love how easy they are to use! Even more recently I got the Pazzles Inspiration cutter and I am really flipping out for this machine...I can do ANYTHING with this machine! Together with both machine's I am having the time of my life! Scrapbooking is my PASSION and I hope you enjoy the creations I make and that they will inspire your creativity!

I'm very excited that Ashley asked me to join her in this fun adventure developing and working with her creating Kits N Giggles! I love the fact that we are bringing people the same things I too love in my personal scrapbooking into a simple package ready to scrapbook at a moments notice! But I like the fact that it won't be exactly the same as everyone's, you still get to put your creative touch and flare to it! I hope you enjoy our kits as much as I do! - Kate

Where you can find more from Kate:
Personal scrapbooking blog: The Paper Beehive
Where she sells here own Paper Piecing cut files:
The Paper PIECING Beehive
Occasionally she sells on eBay: KatieBeeScrappin

Email: katiebeescrappin@gmail.com
OR kitsngiggles@gmail.com

No comments: